If you want to become a member of ECG then your company needs to be a logistics service provider operating in some part of the Finished Vehicle Logistics sector. Provided you fulfil this simple requirement then probably your organisation may become a member.
In the first instance please complete the Contact Us form and we will contact you for an initial discussion. If you wish to continue then we will send you a simple application form and, once approved by the ECG Board, your membership will commence immediately.
A little time spent on this website will give you a very good idea of what ECG does, its various activities and some of the broader benefits of membership. Of course, if the Association is to fulfill its role as a platform for the industry then it depends on the membership to do this effectively. The broader the membership then the more effective ECG can be as a platform to represent the best interests of the members and the industry.
There are some very specific benefits to membership and these include:
- Making your voice heard through the platform of ECG
- Advice and communication on a wide range of issues
- Access to the weekly ECG Fuel Price index
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of events from the General Assembly to Working Groups that might hold a particular interest for you
- Discounted member rates for the ECG Conference and General Assembly
- The ECG Biennial Survey – an in depth book covering all aspects of the industry in which we work